NOT saying next Kenny Bell but Louisiana All State WR can play

Are you Trevor's parent? His game looks like it can translate easily to the next level. No indecision or lateral dancing. Just catch the ball and make a bee line to the end zone. Good speed too. McNeese St has a good one on their hands. If the coaches don't make an offer, Trevor should walk-on to Nebraska. Walk-on WR who can also return kick offs and punts get big run here. He could earn a scholarship after he walks on. We have a number of former walk-on WRs currently on scholarship. Think about it. Nebraska needs this kind of talent.

Trevor should talk to Stanley Morgan, a true FR WR from LA that is getting a fair amount of playing time right now. Have him look at how they use Westerkamp. A speedy slot guy will flourish in this offense. This offense highlights the WRs. Also, WR coach Keith Williams is a NOLA guy and one of the best at his craft in the college game.

By the way, I have a friend that was at the St. Thomas Moore game a few weeks back. He told me #4 (which I guess was Trevor) looked like Bo Jackson going over the top to tie up the game. Good stuff! :)

I am Trevors Grandpa. He would kill to be a husker.

Well, welcome to the board! :thumbs Like I said, as important as the walk-on program has been for linemen in the past, right now, our WR group is flush with an influx of walk-on talent. This staff is giving lots of chances to walk-on WR to earn playing time and a scholarship. Hope to see Trevor :bigredn:

Let Trevor see what a sure handed slot WR can have in the Husker offense.

He currently has offers from Mcneese St ranked 7th in FCS, La Tech , Nichols State, Columbia university and Cornell University. I am praying the huskers have room in there 2016 class for him.

Has he or his coaches reached out to Keith Williams at all yet? He's our WR coach. VERY active on social media. You should tell your grandson to send him his Hudl film.

I was told to email Mrs Terri RIGGINS in football office. Hopefully she will forward to coach Keith Williams. If you happen to know Mrs RIGGINS please put in Google word for my grandson Trevor Begue

Given that Coach Williams is a NOLA guy, my guess is he will give a fair shake to Trevor. Let us know how everything goes and the process continues.

I don't want to be a jerk, but if NU actually recruited and got a commitment from a kid like this, people would be saying "why are we recruiting this kid?" He looks like a decent player, but he is probably more suited for McNeese State or UL-Lafayette or another area school in Louisiana.

Here are the kid's Rivals and Scout profiles:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Trevor-Begue-167316

http://www.scout.com/player/193938-trevor-begue/recruiting?year=2015&s=73

The kid has no rating on Rivals and a 2-star on Scout. I know star ratings aren't everything, but they are a tool to analyze prospective recruits. HUDL videos are nice, but they are also a players "highlights". They aren't done to make the kid look bad.

I am sure the grandfather is proud of his grandson, and he should be. But, I don't think it's fair to blow smoke up his butt and say "Nebraska should be recruiting him".