I didn't know you could read those headlines without a subscription. Yes, she talks about Tavita Thompson.She puts her research out there in that headline. It's pretty solid, but it's 100% circumstantial.

If you cant read headlines they will never hook anybody to buy a subscription.

I'm going to get you the same thing I got you last year.

:lol: Do you just have the online subscription to Hail Varsity?
No, I get the magazine delivered. That & National Geographic are the only two magazines I read anymore.

I call bs on reading nat geo. More like just get it for the pictures just like how you used to go to the library when yoh were young to try and sneek peeks.

National Geographic is a fantastic magazine. It'll be the last magazine published, when all other magazines have gone defunct.

In fact, I have every NG, ever. I have all the old ones on CD, special order from the mid-90s. I have all the NG's from the mid-90s to today on my bookshelf. My wife is now going back through them and reading old articles. The history articles are pretty good, and timeless, and while the science ones get a little dated, there's some very good info in there still.

If you don't have a subscription, I highly recommend getting one. It is well worth the money.

I have recently come across information that would just about guarantee that another staff member is leaving. Not a GA. Whoops. I forgot he's a GA. Sorry about that.

Tip of the hat to Erin Sorensen from Hail Varsity for this one. Get a subscription, it's worth it.

247 is better guaranteed

The source saw Ron Kellogs Jim Tressel tweet. The source saying sweater vest is the new head coach. Keyshawn commits and Parella is hired. The source said these would happen a few days ago but I never posted. Tristan Gebbia starts getting crystal balls. The souce is thrilled that Mr. Gebbia will be a husker. HOL comes out with article about Diaco and is posted here. The source saying it will be Diaco. Hedley Lamar posts that Donte Williams started following Tosh. Daishon Neal tweet is posted. Someone says hmm maybe Diaco's agent is using this to get more money from Arkansas. The source sayin he thinks Diaco used us to get bigger paycheck. The source now saying Tosh but nothing confirmed. Lmfao bro.

• Fire 1

The source saw Ron Kellogs Jim Tressel tweet. The source saying sweater vest is the new head coach. Keyshawn commits and Parella is hired. The source said these would happen a few days ago but I never posted. Tristan Gebbia starts getting crystal balls. The souce is thrilled that Mr. Gebbia will be a husker. HOL comes out with article about Diaco and is posted here. The source saying it will be Diaco. Hedley Lamar posts that Donte Williams started following Tosh. Daishon Neal tweet is posted. Someone says hmm maybe Diaco's agent is using this to get more money from Arkansas. The source sayin he thinks Diaco used us to get bigger paycheck. The source now saying Tosh but nothing confirmed. Lmfao bro.

The source thinks you take this thread too seriously.

• Fire 1