Husker videos and the like here

Produced by DTsker

Folks this gentleman has spents hours and hours on this....tremendous stuff

***THIS VIDEO FEATURES MUSIC THAT CONTAINS LANGUAGE THAT MAY BE CONSIDERED OFFENSIVE TO SOME***

***THIS VIDEO FEATURES MUSIC THAT CONTAINS LANGUAGE THAT MAY BE CONSIDERED OFFENSIVE TO SOME***

NEW FEATURE

NEW FEATURE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some videos from Huskerboard member oviedol55

Lawrence Phillips Highlight Video - *** Caution - Contains Some Profanity ***

Ahman Green Highlight Video - *** Caution - Contains Some Profanity ***

Tommie Frazier Highlight Video

Marlon Lucky 2006 Highlights

2006 Season Highlight video

Brandon Jackson Highlight Video

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Videos by .... astrostock

2007 Team Preview -

Pound the Rock (2006 RB Highlights) -

Blackshirts Highlights -

The Old Order -

2006 Nebraska Team Highlights -

Awesome Video - Inch by Inch

The Waiting - Give it up for huskeraddict

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both by huskeraddict

Nebraska v. Colorado

Nebraska v. La. Tech

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2001, Video -huskerguy4

Brook Beringer Tribute

Time Bomb

those of you that belong to HI.com have probably already seen this..but those who dont..i made this video earlier on the year. it's not nearly as good as the alamo bowl video that's been on here and stuff..but i think this is pretty good for a novice using free clips and a video trial program. hope you like it

mpat887

The-Order-to-Be-Restored-56

In Honor of Brook

Fight Song clips

terrance nunn catch agsinst TTU in the corner of the end zone falling backwards

huskeraddict

Tommie Frazier -huskerguy4

The following 7 videos were taken from Studio425 Videos

Tom Ruud lays out Kelly Phelps

Mike Ruckers lays a BIG hit

Glory of the Corn

Greatest video EVER

Zack Bowman highlights

Husker video by Mpat887

Another husker video by Mpat887

Terrel Farley "calling all FREAKS"-mpat886Warning: Some profanity in the beginning

2006 Stephen. F. Austin Bulldogs Season Highlight Film -David P. - dpillen@gmail.com

This is How a Heart Breaks

Fixed link No Brakes

ALAMO BOWL VIDEO, no description needed -HawkSker

I've been waiting to post to make it worth it. I think that I've finally have the perfect post. I made this video of the Alamo Bowl for everyone to enjoy.

If you can't see the video check to see if you have the latest quicktime player

(http://www.quicktime.com) and also check the browser you use and update that.

Macs should work fine.

PC - Try Firefox because I know that this browser supports video

(http://www.mozilla.com/firefox)

Husker videos

Huskers Video -Pillen08

Hey ya'll, since I got my server thing working yall can watch my videos I've made here's some

In order to watch it though, you have to right click it, and save it to your computer. Also it may take a few minutes so be patient, it's a big file. should only take about 4-8 minutes.

Just Like You -huskeraddict

Tunnel Walk remixes

Thanks to P to the ILL, we have 3 kickass new Tunnel Walk videos to get us by until the 2005 version comes to a stadium near us.

Eminem - Till I Collapse

Sirius/We Ready

Korn & others

Thanks Pillen!! :cheers

All sport video Great video to show kids

Heres a cool video featuring the 'shirts, courtesy of Pillen.

You have to open it with Windows Media Player

Blackshirts

BIG RED WRAP-UP 2001 SEASON ARCHIVES (I smell material for more videos)

Eric Crouch 95 yard run is on there. From about 5 different cameras.

Harrison Beck video -craigsker

The following 6 videos were taken from Star City Stuff Videos

Leon Jackson

Craig Roak

Blackshirts

Josh Freeman

Zac Taylor

Zac Taylor Spring Game

Spring Game Video, Hits Of The Game -Pillen08

Tackle animation pic -Red Country

TunnelWalk.com

Here's a link for the Husker tunnel walk video clips. Includes 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996. Enjoy!!

New highlight video, Fire Man -bluiz18

Eric Crouch Tribute, Video - huskerguy4

Its my first video I've ever made, whatcha think? Also the quality got kinda ruined when it went onto youtube because the bigger it gets ruins it so its also going onto Google Video once they approve it.

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...