Banker to UH (please)....

I posted this a bit ago on the front page of the site.. but in todays Star Advertiser (local honolulu rag paper) they listed some candidates to replace Norm Chow.. usually suspects peppered in

local rapist June Jones, illegal use of state funds con artist Rich Miano... some coach at Bowling Green, coach at Navy (basically all guys with hawaii ties as players, coaches or people born and raised here)

However one guy that caught my eye was our very own Mark BANKER!

writers said the AD at UH (university of hawaii..duh) has told me many coordinators had already applied for the job... couple articles ill link to

you can't access the article in the paper as you need to pay for it....

thoughts...?? do we want him to take Cavanaugh back to UH too?? Prob nothing but just thought i would share

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2011/12/11/2627875/hawaii-football-coaching-search-mark-banker

This could be our only hope. The main reason I'm for firing Riley, is because I know he would never fire Banker.

Somebody has to pay the price and I agree he will never fire Banker and I don't think he will fire Langsdorf or Cavanaugh either. Maybe he can help them find new jobs, I don't know. The only assistants I see him firing is Brian Stewart (Secondary), Bruce Read (ST), Reggie Davis (RB) and even we don't know if that is a scenario that will play out.

This could be our only hope. The main reason I'm for firing Riley, is because I know he would never fire Banker.

Somebody has to pay the price and I agree he will never fire Banker and I don't think he will fire Langsdorf or Cavanaugh either. Maybe he can help them find new jobs, I don't know. The only assistants I see him firing is Brian Stewart (Secondary), Bruce Read (ST), Reggie Davis (RB) and even we don't know if that is a scenario that will play out.

whoa whoa whoa, according to your sources this entire staff is gone, even possibly after the MSU game. Please don't retract from that since its the only hope I have for the season.

whoa whoa whoa, according to your sources this entire staff is gone, even possibly after the MSU game. Please don't retract from that since its the only hope I have for the season.

I am speaking hypothetically to the argument of the thread, lol. I trust my source.

• Fire 1

K I read today college girl sex maniac June jones wants to come back and coach UH. He will be heavily embraced by the entire state due to taking us to the sugar bowl (though it was such a joke game). If this is the case in sure our AD will bring him back even though the guy gave up at SMU and has a range of problems. Soo I doubt if banker is the main guy anymore.

K I read today college girl sex maniac June jones wants to come back and coach UH. He will be heavily embraced by the entire state due to taking us to the sugar bowl (though it was such a joke game). If this is the case in sure our AD will bring him back even though the guy gave up at SMU and has a range of problems. Soo I doubt if banker is the main guy anymore.

Jones has to be the leader in the clubhouse. But hopefully he has some crazy demands and they move on to Banker.