Should Eichorst Be Fired?

Should Eichorst be Fired?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question on the extension HP is giving him. Does anyone know where SE is on his contract? I can't remember what his original contract length was. Wondering if this is maybe around the time is contract should be extended anyway, and it just looks bad because HP is retiring soon. But if his contract is at the renew stage, what else should HP do, I want him still working and doing what he's supposed to be doing until his replacement can come in and start the transition. As for now, I'm OK with Eichorst getting the extension, I'm still supporting him and I think we are now seeing just how deep the poisonous well went within the football program. Replacing him (and Riley) now would be a crippling blow to an already very unstable program. What we need more than anything is consistency and positive energy to rebuild. SE and Riley are the two guys that are synonymous, IMO, to consistency and positivity. Right now, we need both to stay until we get to smooth waters.

Eichorst is positive when it comes to his boy Riley but he played hide-and-seek with Bo and just fought over every penny when they did talk rather than did what it takes to improve the program. Yes Bo is a hot-head and a loudmouth but he had Eichorst PEGGED. Perlman handpicked the guy for way over the going rate to be his puppet. The sooner folks realize that Eichorst had a big hand of his own in our "toxicity" situation the better.