Overtime: Michigan St Post-game Overreactions

Yeah. It seems like it was just last week, I was telling all the little snot nose snivlers I was going too be rubbing their noses in the excrament they were laying out. Snot nose I'm grinding your nose in it. I love Husker football. Anything Husker really.

This was a thrilling win! The players' heart and effort overcoming some terrible play calling. This is the sort of thing these boys have been capable of all season. Much of the joy of this is robbed from me because of the coaching that lost us 6 other games so far.

I am happy for this win and proud of the players but am sad and fearful that we won't ever be better than a .500 team with an occasional upset that keeps the coach employed for another year or two. That was Oregon State's m.o. but I can't bear the thought of it being Nebraska's fate.

In short, I don't quite know what to make of this. I wish I could be happier. If we can win this game, why were so many other games wasted?

• Fire 2