I've hated Riley from the beginning.

From the begging? lol

Yep. Riley is always bumming smokes and change off of the reporters and stadium employees. He says he doesn't get his first NU paycheck until after Thanksgiving, and he claims he's been sleeping in the laundry room at some hotel his whole time at Nebraska.

• Fire 1

I agree about this win becoming a springboard. Pretty impressive to beat an unbeaten top 10 team in November. Especially a team that's fighting for a spot in the playoffs. I hope the team, fans, coach's and everyone who loves the Huskers - can celebrate this win.

And please, no more 11AM games EVER

• Fire 1

While I still think Reilly is not the right coach for this job, have to give him credit for getting a signature win over a top 10 opponent. something Bo never did.

Still, how to you lose (actually get beat down) to Perdue and then beat Mich St?? the world may never now.

Wasn't Mizzou a top ten team when we beat them in the rain down there? Or the year after? IIRC they knocked off #1(ish) OU and then we beat them the following week. I could be wrong tho.

While I still think Reilly is not the right coach for this job, have to give him credit for getting a signature win over a top 10 opponent. something Bo never did.

Still, how to you lose (actually get beat down) to Perdue and then beat Mich St?? the world may never now.

Wasn't Mizzou a top ten team when we beat them in the rain down there? Or the year after? IIRC they knocked off #1(ish) OU and then we beat them the following week. I could be wrong tho.

Yeah think they were #9

And more recently, we beat #9 MSU 4 years ago in Lincoln.

I agree about this win becoming a springboard. Pretty impressive to beat an unbeaten top 10 team in November. Especially a team that's fighting for a spot in the playoffs. I hope the team, fans, coach's and everyone who loves the Huskers - can celebrate this win.

And please, no more 11AM games EVER

You and me both. I despise 11 AM games. We're just a different monster under the lights, lol. A win should unite everybody but of course there will be people who just won't ever accept things for what they are and I get that. Every fan base has those people. Regardless of the negativity, this was a great game and a great win for our program!!!

i'm not sold on riley yet. he almost lost us the game with that pooch call. he CONSISTENTLY finds ways to be bad at coaching when it matters most. I cannot and will not look away form it. Huge win, nonetheless.

I don't think Riley himself is calling those plays. I think with Riley he lets his coaches call the plays whatever they are in charge with. I think he is more of a CEO type coach. With that being said, he better find a new ST coach and DC fast.

i'm not sold on riley yet. he almost lost us the game with that pooch call. he CONSISTENTLY finds ways to be bad at coaching when it matters most. I cannot and will not look away form it. Huge win, nonetheless.

The game management and clock management stuff is getting old. We damn near blew it by letting the clock tick away and not running a 2-minute offense/no huddle. I thought that was questionable and the fans were losing their minds over it. I don't think I've heard such urgency like that from the crowd since maybe 2004 when we almost upset Texas.