Nebraska High School Players - Class of 2017

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3510581/highlights/314936439/v2

This is 6'8 Logan Strom out of Norfolk. He's a close friend of mine and I told him I'd help him out by getting some views on his tape. He's already been in contact with Tim Miles since Basketball is his number 1 sport. He didn't get as many targets as he should have this year but I think the number will go up quite a bit next year! Thanks to anyone who takes their time to watch it :)

Kid has athletic gifts for sure--work ethic I'm not sure about, everything has come pretty easy for him in his life. Could be a D1 Tackle imo but never could give up handling the ball. Probably best if he pursues bball but he didn't have near the year most thought he would. I would guess he lands up north with Hagedorn.

you seem to know a lot about him. I used to teach a Norfolk public. Strom was only a 6th grader when I stopped teaching so I don't really know him. A friend that still teaches there doesn't really care for any of the Jr's on the team says they are a real arrogant bunch. He says that Matt Hagadorn is going to be better and most likely bigger than his brother.

I'm friends with a couple of the juniors on the team, I will admit that a couple of them are cocky. But when it comes to sports with Strom, he will work harder than almost anyone I know. He wants to succeed. Not sure how much Mary Pats knows about him but I can tell you that I wouldn't guess that he ends up playing with Hagedorn again.

This is 6'8 Logan Strom out of Norfolk. He's a close friend of mine and I told him I'd help him out by getting some views on his tape. He's already been in contact with Tim Miles since Basketball is his number 1 sport. He didn't get as many targets as he should have this year but I think the number will go up quite a bit next year! Thanks to anyone who takes their time to watch it :)

Kid has athletic gifts for sure--work ethic I'm not sure about, everything has come pretty easy for him in his life. Could be a D1 Tackle imo but never could give up handling the ball. Probably best if he pursues bball but he didn't have near the year most thought he would. I would guess he lands up north with Hagedorn.

you seem to know a lot about him. I used to teach a Norfolk public. Strom was only a 6th grader when I stopped teaching so I don't really know him. A friend that still teaches there doesn't really care for any of the Jr's on the team says they are a real arrogant bunch. He says that Matt Hagadorn is going to be better and most likely bigger than his brother.

I'm friends with a couple of the juniors on the team, I will admit that a couple of them are cocky. But when it comes to sports with Strom, he will work harder than almost anyone I know. He wants to succeed. Not sure how much Mary Pats knows about him but I can tell you that I wouldn't guess that he ends up playing with Hagedorn again.

Fair enough, as I said I don't know the kid because I had moved on before he got to teaching level. All I know is what he has told me. I watched Strom's tape for football, I don't think he looks like a D1 TE. Too slow and too easy to bring down. Could be a decent tackle.

Differing points of view as I am a father not a peer. Logan works hard at being funny not getting bigger, faster, stronger. This basketball season was super disappointing, had all those Juniors been working hard Lane wouldn't have to get pissed and take over the last 5 minutes to win the games that shouldn't have been that close. Don't get me wrong, they are all good kids but they could be so much better. Logan should be dominating and he is not!

Differing points of view as I am a father not a peer. Logan works hard at being funny not getting bigger, faster, stronger. This basketball season was super disappointing, had all those Juniors been working hard Lane wouldn't have to get pissed and take over the last 5 minutes to win the games that shouldn't have been that close. Don't get me wrong, they are all good kids but they could be so much better. Logan should be dominating and he is not!
Not sure if there has been anything on Twitter, but he is currently visiting Wake Forest