Nebraska High School Players - Class of 2017

Brett Kitrell stands just outside the weight room of Ashland-Greenwood High School, talking about a young life spent in sports, particularly football. His dad, Barry, played fullback at Nebraska, so Brett and his three brothers have grown up loving the game. One of them, Bo Kitrell, is at Nebraska now as a walk-on fullback.

Brett, one of the best-built in-state line prospects in years, is angling for a scholarship offer from Dad’s alma mater. Brett didn’t play organized football until sixth grade, but he’d played years of tackle football with his brothers to prepare.

OWH

By the way, the youngest Kitrell won both the shot and disc at the state Jr. High track meet last weekend. All classes compete together.

Could Strom grow into being a huge offensive tackle? Or does he project as a TE?

In my opinion I think he is a TE. I think it might depend on how his senior year of football goes.
Not fast enough to be an effective D1 TE. I bet they all see an OT project. That's where the money would be long term!