Looking for feedback! Please and thank you!

The kid has good size and Division 1 speed for sure, not a break away threat but good enough. I really like his physical style of running, he see's the running lanes really well for a youngster.

In the long term considering his play style I would suggest just staying on the weights, getting a strong as he can, and packing on healthy pounds.

220-230 pounds with his running style as a senior would net him scholly offers from the local D 1 schools.

The only negative to the tape is the competition he's facing. Many of those teams he's playing against aren't very talented, I played against a couple of them in my day, it will be interesting to see how he looks against a more talented team with more speed. If he performs like he did on this tape against them than he will start drawing attention to him self.

It was fun tape to watch, I hope you share more with us!

Thanks, appreciate it. Next year will be a good test with better teams im sure. And I will post some more up when I get them!