Star Wars: Battlefront

It appears that map player count is tapped out at 40, which had me initially concerned because I'm used to rocking 60 player maps like you could in BF4. But, most Beta people I've heard from say it doesn't affect the game play and that they rarely come across any "boring" times with no action.

It appears that map player count is tapped out at 40, which had me initially concerned because I'm used to rocking 60 player maps like you could in BF4. But, most Beta people I've heard from say it doesn't affect the game play and that they rarely come across any "boring" times with no action.

There's only two game modes where it has a 40 player count. I believe those two game modes are Supremacy (Battlefront's version of Conquest) and Walker Assault

It looks good. Has there been a good SW movie era game? I haven't played many SW games and mostly hear about how bad they are. The only ones I've played are KOTOR and SWTOR.

KOTOR, KOTOR2, Dark Forces, Jedi Knight, X-wing, Tie Fighter, XvT, Shadows of the Empire, Pod Racer, Super Star Wars, etc... There's been quite a few