The alleged rape at the Armstrong/Westerkamp house

Since this is rumorville, what I heard was that it was more than just Tommy and a couple of girls. More like a few boys and a few girls. The next morning one of the girls decided she wasn't as willing as she was the night before.

We've gone from a threesome to a full blown orgy. Awesome!

Since this is rumorville, what I heard was that it was more than just Tommy and a couple of girls. More like a few boys and a few girls. The next morning one of the girls decided she wasn't as willing as she was the night before.

We've gone from a threesome to a full blown orgy. Awesome!

At this rate Ron Jeremy will have choreographed and filmed the whole damn thing before the weekend.

• Fire 1

Let's assume that the Tommy threesome story is true. How is it that he's coordinated enough to pull that off, but not to complete 5 yard passes to wide open receivers? #justsayin

Maybe he was trying to stick it in one girl, missed, and instead stuck it in another girl.
  • Fire 1

I heard it was it was a threesome, too, but it was two guys and their "parts" touched. One guy got offended and filed the report.

NO EYE CONTACT, NO CROSSING STREAMS, NO TOUCHING. Those are the rules in a MFM threeway.

No...that's not true. It's okay if it's in a threeway.

It's the Golden Rule. Dates back to ancient Greece--we're talkin' about Caesar. See the YouTube PSA GSG5545 posted above.