The alleged rape at the Armstrong/Westerkamp house

It was Tommy with 2 girls and himself. One it was consensual the other was thought to be but now obviously came out and said that's not the case. Not sure how that happens. Just a weird situation that will take awhile to dissect. Saw the police report from a trusted source. Take it for what it's worth.

Still not believing that. If it was him who was accused then the quotes sound like they came from an insane person.

It was Tommy with 2 girls and himself. One it was consensual the other was thought to be but now obviously came out and said that's not the case. Not sure how that happens. Just a weird situation that will take awhile to dissect. Saw the police report from a trusted source. Take it for what it's worth.

Lawrence: I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.

Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.

Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

• Fire 7

https://archive.is/jV3gs

This has been known to happen, withdrawal of consent after the fact, especially in instances of peer pressure. Often times the male is punished before he even gets his day in court. See Occidental College last year.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a33751/occidental-justice-case/

Still not believing that. If it was him who was accused then the quotes sound like they came from an insane person.
It's all how you interpret the quote. I first took it as something happened to someone else. After I saw the report its more like "everything we're hearing" meaning Tommy? Girl number 1? Other people around? Are saying it was consensual with girl 2 in the mix.

If he is being accused, why the hell would he talk to the police and the press? Everything should be coming from his lawyer. He would be crazy to be talking like he is.

Now that's how you celebrate a win!

• Fire 1

There are no names of suspects in the police report, or anything implying this is what happened.

Well lady this is exactly what i had heard happened and i dont know this poster. Stop dissecting Tommy's words and let this play out.

If this is what truly happened then i'd say i have a pretty good feeling what happened. TA got both but when things were over he paid more attention to one girl than the other. A woman scorned and let the sh#t hit the fan. And btw, use a f'ing condom for fu#*$ sake! Did no one learn anything from Antonio Cromartie, Charlie Sheen, or Magic?

If this is what truly happened then i'd say i have a pretty good feeling what happened. TA got both but when things were over he paid more attention to one girl than the other. A woman scorned and let the sh#t hit the fan. And btw, use a f'ing condom for fu#*$ sake! Did no one learn anything from Antonio Cromartie, Charlie Sheen, or Magic?
WORD

There are no names of suspects in the police report, or anything implying this is what happened.

Oh, like you'd know. I suppose you're someone with actual access, who can get on the sidelines in games and get so close to the action that legendary Husker receivers clock you and send you to the hospital?

Or something. ;)

• Fire 2

Well lady this is exactly what i had heard happened and i dont know this poster. Stop dissecting Tommy's words and let this play out.

You just stated that you heard the same rumor that it's Tommy being accused of rape, therefore strengthening the rumor, and you're telling me to let this play out.

Okay then. I guess I'll stop assuming it wasn't Tommy.

If it was the incident report then there won't be any names. The full investigation report could have names but I'm not sure if those are public information unless someone is arrested/charged.

I'm not saying that as a means of saying I doubt you, just wondering for clarification purposes.

If it was the incident report then there won't be any names. The full investigation report could have names but I'm not sure if those are public information unless someone is arrested/charged.

I'm not saying that as a means of saying I doubt you, just wondering for clarification purposes.

They aren't public information. Unless you have an officer in the family or something