What the Heck!!!

OSU had 8 returning starters on offense (7 on defense). Returned all three QBs. 4 of 5 offensive lineman. And their RB. You can't be gifted with much better experience and talent.

Yet, now they are out of it.

Looked like complacency to me. OSU hasn't been very well tested much this season. And MSU has a huge chip on their shoulders again with the OSU- and Harbaugh lovefests, and then the loss to Nebraska.

OSU could sneak into the playoffs if a lot of dominoes fall. Lots of big games left in these next few weeks. Hell, Florida nearly lost today to FAU.

OSU had 8 returning starters on offense (7 on defense). Returned all three QBs. 4 of 5 offensive lineman. And their RB. You can't be gifted with much better experience and talent.

Yet, now they are out of it.

They're not out of it. They're not in control of their destiny anymore, but they're not out of it.

Lots of people at OSU want Beck fired. It seems everywhere he goes people want him gone. I doubt Beck will be gone because they are most likely going to a New Years six bow. I thought MSU controlled the game kind of like what we did to them a few weeks back controlled the LOS. It was fun to see the MSU kicker make two field goals at the end as one went in after Urban called a timeout. MSU has been a part of three college gamedays this year and they are 3-0 and undefeated when gameday is at the game MSU is playing.