Time to UNITE!

I have been here the whole time. Most of us have. Otherwise, we wouldn't still be posting.

Yes, we complain. We advocate for the coach we like the best. At certain points, I have taken the time to talk about how we shouldn't have fired Frank Solich... in 2003 for God sake!

I am sure there are a few VERY few, that think Bill Callahan should have gotten a year or two more. There are a lot more that either think Bo was the best coach to roll with or that Mike isn't.

But when the ball is kicked on any given Saturday, almost the entirety of the Husker football fan base rises to their feet as one to cheer this team.

Nebraska needs to win just to make it to a bowl. Not a good bowl mind you. Just any bowl. One that we earn with a sixth win.

And those are pretty depressing notes.

But come Friday, when the chips are down, I want the Huskers to win. Not to spite the Hawkeyes or ruin their season. It's because I want this team to have success. And I want to see them play one more time before the offseason begins.

GBR!