Why would he transfer from the one school that he has been a starter at? I can guarantee you that his existing skill set is not in high demand, and I don't think he could learn any other system enough in one year to become a starter elsewhere. Ludicrous idea, this. But whatever.

Uh I dunno, because it's been stated that TA walked out of practice. Personality clashes with Langsdorf and Riley. Maybe something internal that we dont' know yet...like Mike Riley maybe asked TA to switch positions because of POB.

Especially since POB is an early enrollee too. There's NO way that TA starts next year. Riley and Langsdorf would rather work with a skill set that may be inexperienced but it's the future. Guarantee that POB starts.

Seriously where is this coming from? Sounds kinda made up by a jaded fan off the heels of a crappy performance by TA.

It was tweeted out by a guy I have never heard of, but there was some discussion under it...also not saying much. Probs not likely. But, where there is smoke......?

:dunno

I'm guessing some guy was just rubbing two sticks together, gave up and started vaping and pretended it was smoke.

Why in the hell would TCU want a guy who struggles like crazy against B1G defense.

O, thats right, they dont play defense in the Big 2 and play teams like KU and ISU.

Because in the Big XII, they have offensive coordinators that can actually call option/running plays using the QB.

And while there has been jack and s*** to this story, I wouldn't be shocked if it happened. Frankly, Tommy didn't look like himself Friday vs. Iowa, Langsdorf clearly hasn't given two s**ts about consistently calling plays in Tommy's wheelhouse, and there have been odd little things, like Tommy not letting Riley know about the sexual assault investigation going on at his house (this was confirmed by media), and the ongoing rumors of Tommy not getting along with the coaching staff.

If Tommy is indeed graduating this semester, I wouldn't be shocked to see this happen. The writing on the wall would support the move...though I'd honestly hope it wouldn't happen, as I don't trust Riley's assessment that POB is all that.

Also...if we make it to a bowl, and Tommy isn't starting, then I'd wager they're hedging bets for next year/getting solid reps for whomever will be backup to POB.