Why in the hell would TCU want a guy who struggles like crazy against B1G defense.

O, thats right, they dont play defense in the Big 2 and play teams like KU and ISU.

Because in the Big XII, they have offensive coordinators that can actually call option/running plays using the QB.

And while there has been jack and s*** to this story, I wouldn't be shocked if it happened. Frankly, Tommy didn't look like himself Friday vs. Iowa, Langsdorf clearly hasn't given two s**ts about consistently calling plays in Tommy's wheelhouse, and there have been odd little things, like Tommy not letting Riley know about the sexual assault investigation going on at his house (this was confirmed by media), and the ongoing rumors of Tommy not getting along with the coaching staff.

If Tommy is indeed graduating this semester, I wouldn't be shocked to see this happen. The writing on the wall would support the move...though I'd honestly hope it wouldn't happen, as I don't trust Riley's assessment that POB is all that.

Also...if we make it to a bowl, and Tommy isn't starting, then I'd wager they're hedging bets for next year/getting solid reps for whomever will be backup to POB.

Ha ha! Damn that Langsdorf for calling all those interceptions! I'll bet he's been teaching Tommy to throw into double coverage instead of taking the shorter yardage wide open receiver. DAMN HIM!

• Fire 9

Actually, with his recent dealings with the LPD, and the response that got, I can actually see Armstrong wanting out of Lincoln.

Response?

Sexual assault happened at his house and if you believe the rumors he was involved.

Even if it started off consensual, i have no problem with how LPD handled the allegations. I doubt that his reasoning for wanting to leave...

Actually, with his recent dealings with the LPD, and the response that got, I can actually see Armstrong wanting out of Lincoln.

Response?

Sexual assault happened at his house and if you believe the rumors he was involved.

Even if it started off consensual, i have no problem with how LPD handled the allegations. I doubt that his reasoning for wanting to leave...

Damion Bennington said the accussed isn't on the football team. But TA is upset the coaches didn't publicly defend any of them.

Response?

Damion Bennington said the accussed isn't on the football team. But TA is upset the coaches didn't publicly defend any of them.

Who is Damion Bennington? I don't know anyone by that first or last name associated with the team in any way.

Response?

Who is Damion Bennington? I don't know anyone by that first or last name associated with the team in any way.

You don't know Damion Bennington? He was a backup DB in the 90s that got a few starts. I think he may have been MVP of the 96 Tangerine Bowl.

Heres the thing. As many coaching changes as are happening right now, there could be some serious QB transfers happening. Would Tommy even be in the top of that category? Given the right system he could flourish, maybe that system is at TCU. But does he even make the cut when these transfers start happening?

Response?

TA gets plenty of interviews. In fact he gives them about rape accusations before telling his coach about them. He could've said he wasn't the accused if he wanted to. If he wasn't.

Response?

A Damon Benning was my dad's neighbor in Omaha, probably not the guy referred to