Bud Foster as new DC???

Been saying this all day, would be a huge get and a huge improvement. If SE has any grapefruits and was serious about what he said a year ago today, he will at least try for him.

Eichorst can huff and puff until he's blue inn the face, unfortunately Riley will never part.ways with his bff. And you know eichorst will never fire Riley, so there is zero, chance in hell Foster would even have been sniffed at with the current coaching/admin structure

• Fire 1

He's staying as a coordinator at Virginia Tech. If he wanted the head coaching job they probably would've given it to him. No way he comes here.

I disagree. I think Foster would have taken it if offered but VT wasn't interested. There was a time back when he looked like the heir but that was when VT was much better. He's interviewed for HC jobs before but not gotten one, could be a reason for that. Keeping him as DC is certainly a nice move though.

He's staying as a coordinator at Virginia Tech. If he wanted the head coaching job they probably would've given it to him. No way he comes here.

I live in Virginia. Foster stated publicly at a press conference a few weeks ago that he wanted the HC job. The administration were pretty set on a more drastic change though.

I think Foster would leave for the right job but it would have to be a HC gig.