Bud Foster as new DC???

He's staying as a coordinator at Virginia Tech. If he wanted the head coaching job they probably would've given it to him. No way he comes here.

I live in Virginia. Foster stated publicly at a press conference a few weeks ago that he wanted the HC job. The administration were pretty set on a more drastic change though.

I think Foster would leave for the right job but it would have to be a HC gig.

In this interview from 11/9 he expresses his interest in the HC job.

He leaves the door open to other opportunities and challenges.

We certainly can offer that challenge.

Spread the money around and go get Foster and Frost.

http://www.roanoke.com/sports/columns_and_blogs/blogs/andy_bitter_virginia_tech_football/bud-foster-on-the-hokies-i-don-t-think-this/article_9566dcaa-8745-11e5-9d4b-dbab191b19dd.html

He's staying as a coordinator at Virginia Tech. If he wanted the head coaching job they probably would've given it to him. No way he comes here.

I live in Virginia. Foster stated publicly at a press conference a few weeks ago that he wanted the HC job. The administration were pretty set on a more drastic change though.

http://www.roanoke.com/sports/columns_and_blogs/blogs/andy_bitter_virginia_tech_football/bud-foster-on-the-hokies-i-don-t-think-this/article_9566dcaa-8745-11e5-9d4b-dbab191b19dd.html

I think he's respected enough to get a HC gig somewhere. I'll be suprised if he actually ends up staying at Tech as this was pretty much a kick in the teeth

I think he's respected enough to get a HC gig somewhere. I'll be suprised if he actually ends up staying at Tech as this was pretty much a kick in the teeth

He has interviewed for HC jobs in the past but nothing ever became of such.

He likes his deal at VT and is highly loyal and that loyalty was reciprocated by Beamer and Weaver.

New sheriff and marshal in town in Fuente and Whitlock.