What program's are you most partial to in other conferences?

Scratchtown

I'm curious what other programs you like to follow or pay attention to. If there is more than one team in a conference go ahead and list it. My list is going to be a little more in depth than what I'm looking for but anyway here's mine.

Big10:

1. Nebraska - I can't stand everyone else in the conference. Even before the move to the Big10.

Pac12:

1. Oregon - No one I like more than Oregon.

2. Colorado - I secretly kind of like CU, and wish they were good. I hate them when they play Oregon but, vs everyone else I secretly root for them.

ACC:

1. Georgia Tech - I like the offense, that's the only reason I pay attention to them. When they start running a different offense I won't pay attention to them anymore.

2. North Carolina - I paid more attention when Hakeem Nicks was there, it's been a while since I've really taken notice. I like Larry Fedora.

Big12:

1. Kansas State - Just because of Bill Snyder.

2. Oklahoma - Mad respect for their program. I'll be rooting for them in the playoff.

SEC:

1. Georgia - This will depend on who they hire. If it's Tom Herman, I'll probably pay attention a lot more. Been to their stadium

2. Tennessee - My sister in law lives in Tennessee, and I've been to their stadium as well.

Mid Majors:

Air Force, Navy, Colorado State, New Mexico (Bob Davie has a fun offense to watch), Houston (unless Herman leaves)

• Fire 1

I pay attention to Michigan. It really started after seeing a game in the Big House 2 seasons ago. I also pay attention to Oregon but only their offense and I only follow Oregon's offense because of Scott Frost.

I paid attention to OSU until they went with JT Barrett. Now not so much. I still like Bosa, Zeke Elliott and Braxton and of course 12 gauge. I also follow Northwestern and have been to several games within the last few years. I like Fitz and Northwestern has always been an underdog to me so I root for them. I watched them beat Stanford earlier this season and had a great time as usual at the game.

I'm also kind of pulling for Dabo and Clemson to make some noise in the playoffs.

Colorado? And you put that in writing......?

What in bloody hell about their program could you possibly like?

And by the way, I have never understood being a fan of more than one college team. Sure there may be teams I'm sort of partial to, don't hate, etc. but I just don't have it in me to be a fan like you are of 2 big time schools such as Nebraska and Oregon. Nebraska is the only team I have that kind of commitment to. I couldn't feel that way about another team even if I wanted to.

Colorado? And you put that in writing......?

What in bloody hell about their program could you possibly like?

And by the way, I have never understood being a fan of more than one college team. Sure there may be teams I'm sort of partial to, don't hate, etc. but I just don't have it in me to be a fan like you are of 2 big time schools such as Nebraska and Oregon. Nebraska is the only team I have that kind of commitment to. I couldn't feel that way about another team even if I wanted to.

I feel you but I married a UCLA grad and it worked out.

Their sweet uniforms plus my complete disgust for the entire USC program made it easy. It can be done.

I'm curious what other programs you like to follow or pay attention to. If there is more than one team in a conference go ahead and list it. My list is going to be a little more in depth than what I'm looking for but anyway here's mine.

Pac12:

1. Oregon

2. Colorado

Big12:

1. Kansas State -

You've got to be effing kidding me.

And you're on here every day bitching about Nebraska? And these are your "other favorite teams?"

9v975vI.gif

• Fire 2

For me the only other school I really cheer for is USF since I graduated from there. They're also the only sports team I'm a fan of (Chargers, Padres, Huskers) that has a winning record this year....never would've predicted that would be the case so a pretty exciting time to be a Bull right now.

I've also always pulled for Navy since my dad serves, they made it a little tougher though joining the American conference with USF. And I also pull for San Diego St. since I mostly grew up in San Diego, and would've gone there for school had I not moved.

Don't exactly cheer for other teams especially not major programs. I don't cheer for Stanford, but I do respect their program.