Seems there will be some attrition of roster

Seeing as how there is no OL rotation and under Cav there won't be, I would expect defections there. I would also expect a QB or 2 to look to go elsewhere. No guesses, just a thought. I wouldn't be surprised at RB either. The management of that roster is confusing at best. At the time, many had no issues with Green leaving to TCU. In hindsight, that was a huge loss IMO. So even though some positions we look "deep", the reality is we probably one guy leaving away from having little to no depth....

This isn't a knock on Riley. Every coach, on every team experiences attrition.

• Fire 3

Wouldn't be shocked to see someone like Mikale Wilbon or Adam Taylor leave.

I thought AT had the potential to be really good. I wonder if he ever fully healed from his injury. I still wish we got to see what Wilbon, Ozigbo, and Taylor could do. I can't fathom we won't have at least one of those three bolt.

I could see us losing Taylor at RB. Another that I could see moving on is Trai Mosley or Boaz Joseph. Dont think either saw the field besides and Special teams and we are Juco shopping for DB's and Safety. Maybe an OL or 2 would move on. Collins will probably go to the NFL and I would not be suprised one bit if VV went with him. It will not be a boring offseason that is for sure. From now until signing day could define this regime moving forward. We need a huge push in recruiting to get some momentum going into next year. The Riley Era will hinge on this offseason.

I thought AT had the potential to be really good. I wonder if he ever fully healed from his injury. I still wish we got to see what Wilbon, Ozigbo, and Taylor could do. I can't fathom we won't have at least one of those three bolt.

Frankly, I won't be shocked to see Wilbon and Ozigbo both leave. Not much potential for meaningful snaps in this offense for a RB, save for pass blocking or catching a pass out of the backfield.

• Fire 1

Frankly, I won't be shocked to see Wilbon and Ozigbo both leave. Not much potential for meaningful snaps in this offense for a RB, save for pass blocking or catching a pass out of the backfield.

Why would Ozigbo leave? He will more than likely be the starter next year. He showed the most potential and based on all of his tweets and such that he really loves it here.
  • Fire 1

Why would Ozigbo leave? He will more than likely be the starter next year. He showed the most potential and based on all of his tweets and such that he really loves it here.

I don't see Ozigbo leaving, but I have no idea how Riley and Reggie Davis assigns playing time, other than making sure the RB can pass block. It seems like that it the biggest priority they put on the RB position.

I don't see Ozigbo leaving, but I have no idea how Riley and Reggie Davis assigns playing time, other than making sure the RB can pass block. It seems like that it the biggest priority they put on the RB position.

So what...If these guys want a chance at the next level, they better know how to pass block. I see no issue with having a RB that is good at pass blocking and for the coaches to emphasize it.

• Fire 2

Is Newby going somewhere?