Speculation: Langsdorf to the Edmonton Eskimos

Would a CFL head coach position be seen as more prestigious than a OC job at a major university? I'm a bit biased, but I would much rather take the latter.

It might pay a bit better, if that's any gauge. CFL head coaches make a lot less than NFL head coaches, but more than OCs in FBS college ball.

So the Edmonton head coach just won the Grey Cup, then leaves Edmonton to become the head coach AND general manager at Saskatchewan

I don't think Edmonton can/will match Langsdorf's NU salary based on what I'm seeing on the Tweeter

Well, this would ttly suck if he leaves. He's probably the best coach we have. Unbelievable.

uhhhh... not so sure about that. Bray is my favorite.

I would submit that the OC is far more valuable to a team than the LB coach. Just me, I guess.

Long term I think Bray is more important.

Danny loves to pass the ball all around the yard.. Had some decent playcalls, but he is replaceable.

Bray will hopefully be D-coord very shortly.

Why will Bray hopefully be D-coord very shortly? What kind of defense will he run -- Banker's?

Langsdorf as a QBs coach, coordinator, and playcaller coming into his own will be hard to replace if he ever leaves. I think Bray is a great positions coach and recruiter and hope he sticks around.