GSG

Tommy Armstrong to A&M?!?!?!

GSG    5,678

How is A&M looking at QB now? When are the Tommy to A&M rumors starting?

You're welcome

GSG    5,678

Is this even a possibility? Meaning has he graduated in order to transfer without having to sit out a year?

giphy.gif

4skers89    513

My source told me he was going to transfer to Houston but will switch when Sumlin is fired and A&M hires Herman.

What does your other sock say?
Babbling on about Jim Tressel as AD and Scott Frost as HC. Less reliable source, IMO.

Blackshirt96    238

My source told me he was going to transfer to Houston but will switch when Sumlin is fired and A&M hires Herman.

What does your other sock say?

It can't talk it is crusted shut.

jjamuss    46

is there a better arm (strength wise) than Tommy's at QB? Or a better runner than TA? Tommy is N, and he will start... Im calling it, right here, right now... just like that.

Whose house?!? RUNs house!

Redux    5,383

Did he transfer yet?

Like yesterday. We are bringing in Drake Martinez to play QB now.

Micheal    125

Yeah I heard Tommy transferred to Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture, they starting a club flag football team and he going to be their starter for their first game against North Platte Community College.

AR Husker Fan    1,084

Yeah I heard Tommy transferred to Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture, they starting a club flag football team and he going to be their starter for their first game against North Platte Community College.

But only until the first interception...

Micheal    125

Correct then I think Uncle Rico is coming in.

Haha I heard that one too, but rumor has it he only saw the schools abbreviation, NCTA and thought it stood for National Championship Tommy Armstrong. - Had no idea it was an Ag school until it was too late to back out.

Redux    5,383

I think Uncle Rico is actually posting on this board now.

GSG    5,678

No I'm not!

Redux    5,383

No I'm not!

Pics or it didn't happen

GSG    5,678

No I'm not!

Pics or it didn't happen

Are you asking to see pics of my "uncle Rico?"

Edison's Enemy    448

Taylor got a medical hardship after all? 😂😂

Bowfin    779

After the quarterbacks showcased their skill and talent in the Spring Game, Riley decided to go strictly Wildcat as demonstrated by Baylor in their bowl game.

Armstrong will move to the defensive line to help shore it up after the loss of four upperclassmen. If Ryker Fyfe can make the transition to Nose Tackle, Nebraska will no doubt run a 5-3 front.

84HuskerLaw    517

I called the A&M AD (Dollar Bill) and verified that it is indeed a complete falsehood. Tommy Armstrong is NOT going to A&M as they are discontinuing football. Apparently there are so many Alums who are withdrawing all financial support and about a dozen are even returning their degrees and asking that all ties between them and the Texas A & M University be terminated out of shame over the Johnny Manziel debacle. All understandable and a major press conference upcoming as soon as the interim A.D. and the former university President come up with a plan to fund the millions of dollars in debt owed on the new football facilities. Apparently a women's lacrosse program is not going to work out as had been hoped.

Bowfin    779

Speaking of Johnny Manziel, Nebraska really doesn't have a strictly quarterbacks coach, does it? :huh:

Someone should contact the Hollywood gossip channel TMZ (I think they represent Johnny, or Johnny represents them now) and see what his plans are this fall.

HuskermanMike    315

Did Tommy leave yet?

No, but you were supposed to! :lol:

Oh...

Well did he leave yet today?

I think the decommitment of Martell means Tommy is all but gone.