Tommy Armstrong to A&M?!?!?!

• 1 month later...

Yeah I heard Tommy transferred to Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture, they starting a club flag football team and he going to be their starter for their first game against North Platte Community College.

But only until the first interception...

Correct then I think Uncle Rico is coming in.

• Fire 1

Yeah I heard Tommy transferred to Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture, they starting a club flag football team and he going to be their starter for their first game against North Platte Community College.

Haha I heard that one too, but rumor has it he only saw the schools abbreviation, NCTA and thought it stood for National Championship Tommy Armstrong. - Had no idea it was an Ag school until it was too late to back out.

• Fire 1

I think Uncle Rico is actually posting on this board now.

No I'm not!

No I'm not!

Pics or it didn't happen

No I'm not!

Pics or it didn't happen

Are you asking to see pics of my "uncle Rico?"

Taylor got a medical hardship after all? 😂😂

• 2 weeks later...

After the quarterbacks showcased their skill and talent in the Spring Game, Riley decided to go strictly Wildcat as demonstrated by Baylor in their bowl game.

Armstrong will move to the defensive line to help shore it up after the loss of four upperclassmen. If Ryker Fyfe can make the transition to Nose Tackle, Nebraska will no doubt run a 5-3 front.

• Fire 1