***Official Foster Farms Bowl Thread - UCLA***

Mavric

I never liked pelini's antics but Mike Riley's lack of emotion is really suspect. He must have been neutered by Eichorst before coming to Nebraska. No other explanation for the lack of balls on this coaching staff. I guess getting neutered to get salaries is not bad for these coaches. I feel bad for Gerry. That should have been a top ten play and not an ejection. The referee who called that is an idiot.

It's one of the things I like the least about him. There is a happy medium for emotions. All one or the other is no good. Shelly Smith just interviewed him in the tunnel and it was a great opportunity for him to show a little emotion without irking a ref (assuming that's the rationale for his Mr. Rogers disposition on the field), and it was literally just, "Golly, I thought that was a clean tackle, but that penalty really hurt us and it's just an unfortunate thing."

This guy is full on Ned Flanders. One of these days, he is going to go totally ape sh#t on the sideline from all that pent up rage he's clearly been bottling up for decades.

I never liked pelini's antics but Mike Riley's lack of emotion is really suspect. He must have been neutered by Eichorst before coming to Nebraska. No other explanation for the lack of balls on this coaching staff. I guess getting neutered to get salaries is not bad for these coaches. I feel bad for Gerry. That should have been a top ten play and not an ejection. The referee who called that is an idiot.

This is just a flat out stupid part of the post. Plain and simple.
Did I call you stupid! I hate it when idiots pass judgement on others. If you don't agree with my post, ignore it. Don't have to pretend you are a smarter species. You are the idiot.

It's one of the things I like the least about him. There is a happy medium for emotions. All one or the other is no good. Shelly Smith just interviewed him in the tunnel and it was a great opportunity for him to show a little emotion without irking a ref (assuming that's the rationale for his Mr. Rogers disposition on the field), and it was literally just, "Golly, I thought that was a clean tackle, but that penalty really hurt us and it's just an unfortunate thing."

This guy is full on Ned Flanders. One of these days, he is going to go totally ape sh#t on the sideline from all that pent up rage he's clearly been bottling up for decades.

Just made the same comment. An opportunity to fire off on the refs and it was all golly gee, we got a bad call. Golly gee......

• Fire 1

Except, you know, that time he drew an unsportsmanlike penalty for yelling at the refs this season.

Except, you know, that time he drew an unsportsmanlike penalty for yelling at the refs this season.

The sideline audio is actually pretty crazy. They played it on 1060 the week after that game. Riley asked the ref what game he was watching and told him to get thicker glasses. He needs to channel that rage.