GT: Northwestern at Nebraska - 3PM CT - ESPNU

This is one of those losses that is tough to swallow. They built up a solid lead and completely blew it down the stretch. I love Tim Miles but his in-game adjustments need to be way better. At some point we gotta figure out that we gotta put a body on somebody and rebound. Hopefully this team can find a way to put this behind them and get focused on Indiana. The games aren't gonna get easier from here. If they can't find a way to close out games, it's gonna be a lonnnnnng conference season

Allowed 28 points to a CENTER. A CENTER. Unreal. Worst performance on the glass of the year by far, it's not even close. Idk how you fix that either. Because apparently our coaches don't teach how to box out.

PRAYING this TAMU dude watched this and decides to come here. I don't know what more evidence he would need that we need some damn help on the glass.

This is one of those losses that is tough to swallow. They built up a solid lead and completely blew it down the stretch. I love Tim Miles but his in-game adjustments need to be way better. At some point we gotta figure out that we gotta put a body on somebody and rebound. Hopefully this team can find a way to put this behind them and get focused on Indiana. The games aren't gonna get easier from here. If they can't find a way to close out games, it's gonna be a lonnnnnng conference season

I can deal with a big ten loss. The samford loss was brutal.

Looked to me like the recruit watched his phone almost exclusively throughout the game. Maybe he didn't concentrate on our colossal collapse.

I've always supported Miles...........BUT if you're going to hire ALL defensive coaches...........at least they ought to be able to convey a simple box out.

This team is maddening and I'm starting to think Shavon has become a head case.

Looked to me like the recruit watched his phone almost exclusively throughout the game. Maybe he didn't concentrate on our colossal collapse.

I've always supported Miles...........BUT if you're going to hire ALL defensive coaches...........at least they ought to be able to convey a simple box out.

Pettaway 2.0 ??

Pettaway 2.0 ??

Man, I hope not. It just looks like he is trying SO hard that he stops to think everything over and negates any fluidity.