Chip Kelly is looking for a job - Hired by 49ers

Blackshirt96

It will be interesting to see what happens with him. I am not sure any other NFL teams want to try the go fast Kelly experiment? Additionally, with him demanding control of personnel, it may be another road block for some teams. I am confident that he will get scooped up quickly by the college ranks at some point if he is still on the market.

Sure, I'll play along. For the record, I think Nebraska has a pretty good to great 2016 and this coach change talk dies out.

IF we had another losing season next year and they fired him, yeah we would take a strong look at him and probably some other guys. Or we wait another year to see what Frost does at UCF before making an offer. Lets not pretend Riley is bullet proof or anything, and he is getting older. Maybe by then Herman is ready to take a bigger gig. The possibilities are endless.

All in all I think Riley is here until he retires. Whether that is 10 years and some trophies from now, or a couple seasons away and a forceful exit is anybodies guess at this point. But I can promise you all this: When we do end up making a new hire for HC, it will be a head turning splash hire.

• Fire 1

Sure, I'll play along. For the record, I think Nebraska has a pretty good to great 2016 and this coach change talk dies out.

IF we had another losing season next year and they fired him, yeah we would take a strong look at him and probably some other guys. Or we wait another year to see what Frost does at UCF before making an offer. Lets not pretend Riley is bullet proof or anything, and he is getting older. Maybe by then Herman is ready to take a bigger gig. The possibilities are endless.

All in all I think Riley is here until he retires. Whether that is 10 years and some trophies from now, or a couple seasons away and a forceful exit is anybodies guess at this point. But I can promise you all this: When we do end up making a new hire for HC, it will be a head turning splash hire.

A former co-work has coffee at one of the gas stations in Lincoln and Frost's dad also goes there. When Bo was fired he stated Scott talked to several people and after decided he would stay away until HP and SE are no longer in the picture.

• Fire 1

A former co-work has coffee at one of the gas stations in Lincoln and Frost's dad also goes there. When Bo was fired he stated Scott talked to several people and after decided he would stay away until HP and SE are no longer in the picture.

Perlman will be gone soon and ADSE could leave when Alvarez retires.

My guess is he ends up in the NFL at someplace like Dallas. Or he does the TV gig for a year and goes back to the west coast to some place like UCLA (when Mora leaves).

The Cowboys won't go after Kelly. Jerry Jones likes his coaches to be subservient to him, so Jerry can control the operations of the team.

I bet Kelly goes to Tennessee where he will be able to coach Mariota, or he will lay low and find a kick ass college job after the 2016 season.