GT: Nebraska at #19 Iowa - 8PM CT - BTN

Mike gessell is a traitor and a tyrant.

Tell me about it....he's from my home town and his is family are all Husker fans too.

Ran into him and his dad walking over the bridge on the north side of the stadium our first year in the B1G when we played Iowa in Football. His dad was wearing Husker stuff but Mike wasn't wearing any memorabilia for either team.

Seems to have worked out pretty well for him. He made a good decision for his future and has had a very successful 4 years at Iowa. I would've loved to get him to Nebraska but can't fault him for making the decision he did.

These posts are so negative, please let me know if anyone is going to commit suicide!

Please, oh please tell me what you could possibly find positive about this game. Or this season in general for that matter.

We were a 14 pt dog on the road, playing a Sr. heavy team that is rated & most of us thought we would lose. It does not matter what I think, because you will not listen!

These posts are so negative, please let me know if anyone is going to commit suicide!

Please, oh please tell me what you could possibly find positive about this game. Or this season in general for that matter.

We were a 14 pt dog on the road, playing a Sr. heavy team that is rated & most of us thought we would lose. It does not matter what I think, because you will not listen!

You don't see the problem with most NU fans realizing we would lose before the game even started.. then find out just how right we were.. again?

• Fire 1