Oregon @ Nebraska tix September 17, 2016

seaofred92

Coming in with a group of 7 and need to start acquiring tickets to the game.. September 17 2016. My mom was an All-American volleyball player for the Huskers and I am bringing her back for the weekend as a birthday gift. Any help would be appreciated!

I would hit stubhub or just wait until you get into town...

Coming in with a group of 7 and need to start acquiring tickets to the game.. September 17 2016. My mom was an All-American volleyball player for the Huskers and I am bringing her back for the weekend as a birthday gift. Any help would be appreciated!

I would hit stubhub or just wait until you get into town...

tickets on secondary market are already $250+ a seat. was hoping to find something at a lower price point

• 3 months later...

Bump. If you can't use your seats please let me know. Edited the original post as my needs have changed. Thanks!

Just my thoughts. Unless you really want the tickets in your hand ASAP I would not worry at all about getting them early.

You will get two tickets for sure and in the area you want. I would take a guess that you can end up getting them for 100 each

Bump. If you can't use your seats please let me know. Edited the original post as my needs have changed. Thanks!

Just my thoughts. Unless you really want the tickets in your hand ASAP I would not worry at all about getting them early.

You will get two tickets for sure and in the area you want. I would take a guess that you can end up getting them for 100 each

thanks- i just assumed with the craziness that that weekend will bring the prices would be through the roof closer to game time

thanks- i just assumed with the craziness that that weekend will bring the prices would be through the roof closer to game time

It's the exact opposite. The scalpers don't want to be stuck with any inventory, so they lower their prices the closer to game time.