seaofred92

Oregon @ Nebraska tix September 17, 2016

seaofred92    1,174

Need 2 tickets preferably in East stadium in either the lower bowl or the club section. Am bringing in an out of towner for his first real college football game (he's only been to UConn games in the past). Any help is much appreciated!

teachercd    2,769

Coming in with a group of 7 and need to start acquiring tickets to the game.. September 17 2016. My mom was an All-American volleyball player for the Huskers and I am bringing her back for the weekend as a birthday gift. Any help would be appreciated!

I would hit stubhub or just wait until you get into town...

seaofred92    1,174

Coming in with a group of 7 and need to start acquiring tickets to the game.. September 17 2016. My mom was an All-American volleyball player for the Huskers and I am bringing her back for the weekend as a birthday gift. Any help would be appreciated!

I would hit stubhub or just wait until you get into town...

tickets on secondary market are already $250+ a seat. was hoping to find something at a lower price point

teachercd    2,769

Bump. If you can't use your seats please let me know. Edited the original post as my needs have changed. Thanks!

Just my thoughts. Unless you really want the tickets in your hand ASAP I would not worry at all about getting them early.

You will get two tickets for sure and in the area you want. I would take a guess that you can end up getting them for 100 each

Redux    5,053

Redux and I need tickets for the game as well. Let us know please! It's our first date!

Crap, I shouldn't have come in here! I'm guessing this was to be a surprise?

seaofred92    1,174

Bump. If you can't use your seats please let me know. Edited the original post as my needs have changed. Thanks!

Just my thoughts. Unless you really want the tickets in your hand ASAP I would not worry at all about getting them early.

You will get two tickets for sure and in the area you want. I would take a guess that you can end up getting them for 100 each

thanks- i just assumed with the craziness that that weekend will bring the prices would be through the roof closer to game time

ColoradoHusk    3,306

thanks- i just assumed with the craziness that that weekend will bring the prices would be through the roof closer to game time

It's the exact opposite. The scalpers don't want to be stuck with any inventory, so they lower their prices the closer to game time.

ScottyIce    1,641

Redux and I need tickets for the game as well. Let us know please! It's our first date!

Crap, I shouldn't have come in here! I'm guessing this was to be a surprise?

Damn you! You ruin everything!

ScottyIce    1,641

Mrs. Redux said you better get her a ticket as well!

Well maybe I'll get her and Mrs. Ice tickets and they can sit on the opposite sideline as us.

Redux    5,053

Mrs. Redux said you better get her a ticket as well!

Well maybe I'll get her and Mrs. Ice tickets and they can sit on the opposite sideline as us.

I hear there is a lovely expansion section they could look down on us from.