Dead period almost over

Supposedly we are going to make a run at quite a few guys committed to other teams.

Teams like Hastings College or teams like Michigan State?
Havnt heard names or schools. But your comment is a actual general worry among the recruiting analysts...not to Hastings level but MAC, WAC, Mountain West level.

We're in on enough "big" targets that we'll get at least a couple of them. I mean ... we have to get at least a couple of them. Right? :)

But the problem is the number of "big" targets we're in on is shrinking and the number of spots we have to fill is growing. I think we will get some nice commits in the next three weeks. But I'm not sure how we're going to fill out the rest of the class.

• Fire 2

We're in on enough "big" targets that we'll get at least a couple of them. I mean ... we have to get at least a couple of them. Right? :)

But the problem is the number of "big" targets we're in on is shrinking and the number of spots we have to fill is growing. I think we will get some nice commits in the next three weeks. But I'm not sure how we're going to fill out the rest of the class.

^This x 1000. Yes, quality is good right now. The staff will likely add 2-3 of the guys we're still in on, quality will still be high. But after that, we'll have a minimum of 3, maximum of 6 spots to fill with no legitimate (should be playing B1G football at Nebraska) targets left. New targets can pop up, but I'm not confident.

^This x 1000. Yes, quality is good right now. The staff will likely add 2-3 of the guys we're still in on, quality will still be high. But after that, we'll have a minimum of 3, maximum of 6 spots to fill with no legitimate (should be playing B1G football at Nebraska) targets left. New targets can pop up, but I'm not confident.

So, a Bo-like class? Ugggg

Bo was typically around a top 25 class, so this class has a ways to go to be a "Bo-like class", particularly given how well it actually started under Bo. For all the talk of the new staff revolutionizing our recruiting, they sure haven't shown a whole lot in actual results.

I haven't been following recruiting very well this year, but is our lack of bodies due more to the fact that "we're in on some 'big' targets" and forced to wait until they announce, or is the staff not utilizing the resources efficiently? From all I have heard, Riley and staff have been hitting it hard. But again, that is only what I have heard.