WR/S Nick Pickett [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I mean I can appreciate the optimism but looking at his offers and given the timeline of this kids recruitment, I'm gonna chalk up this CB prediction to the limited(as of now) offers as well as the quality. Doesn't seem like that big of a deal to give us the early lead.

I agree. The reason for optimism is his teammate (Rahyme) has some large offers and is currently committed to UCLA and got one too. Seems to be enough interest in us for a national recruiting expert to see these 2 coming to Nebraska. A lot can change, but I think it is a good sign. Early lead is the name of the game in recruiting. With kids committing so soon you better be in on a kid before the Summer of the senior season or you are going to fight an uphill battle.

This is a kid that is going to be interesting to watch the recruitment of.

Right now, he isn't rated that high. .8333. It's not bad. But, when you compare him to the other highly rated players we have been offering, you have to assume the coaches see something special here that hasn't been necessarily discovered yet by others. At least that's what I feel when we offer him this early.