(2018) SF Edward Chang [San Diego State Commit]

This one is ours....Can't see this kid wanting to leave Omaha for NU

This is a bit contradicting

How so? Creighton is in Omaha you do know that right? Kid looks to be a stretch 4 and Creighton has a successful history of having those. Kids is suited for the let it fly mentality #CU

Yes I obviously know Creighton is in Omaha. You're name is "waterloohusker".....are you posting as a Creighton fan?? You said "This one is ours"

How so? Creighton is in Omaha you do know that right? Kid looks to be a stretch 4 and Creighton has a successful history of having those. Kids is suited for the let it fly mentality #CU

Yes I obviously know Creighton is in Omaha. You're name is "waterloohusker".....are you posting as a Creighton fan?? You said "This one is ours"

Husker football and grew up going to Jays games so you could say I'm a jaysker I guess

Husker football and grew up going to Jays games so you could say I'm a jaysker I guess

We don't like your kind in these parts

• Fire 6
  • Mavric changed the title to (2018) SF Edward Chang [San Diego State Commit]