(2018) SF Edward Chang [San Diego State Commit]

• 1 month later...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

• Mavric changed the title to (2018) SF Edward Chang

1 hour ago, Cdog923 said:

I don't know any specifics, but didn't a poster last week allude to some burnt bridges between him and Miles? 

I think he got upset when Miles wanted the kid from Omaha South (forget his name) to go to a prep school for a year.  He felt like Miles was saying that Omaha players weren't good enough to play in the B1G right out of HS.

1 hour ago, ECisGod said:

I think he got upset when Miles wanted the kid from Omaha South (forget his name) to go to a prep school for a year.  He felt like Miles was saying that Omaha players weren't good enough to play in the B1G right out of HS.

Ed's recruitment has nothing to do with Arop. And say all you want about Mile and his recruiting but he ended up being right that the Arop kid needed a year of prep school. And in all honesty Ed would be a better fit for what Creighton does offensively. 

2 hours ago, wiuhusker said:

Ed's recruitment has nothing to do with Arop. And say all you want about Mile and his recruiting but he ended up being right that the Arop kid needed a year of prep school. And in all honesty Ed would be a better fit for what Creighton does offensively. 

I agree that Arop needed a year in prep school (and that's where he is now).  I never said that he didn't.  It just seemed like about the time it came out that Miles wanted him to go to a prep school, Chang eliminated NU from his list of schools.  It may have been coincidence, but since I don't know either kid I have no idea.  That's why I said "I think".

What I do know is that I'm tired of NU basically never getting any of the good Nebraska HS players.

• Mavric changed the title to (2018) SF Edward Chang [San Diego State Commit]