Greatest 2-week recruiting stretch

I'm really looking forward to it. As has been apparent for a long time, there's more groundwork in place for the '17 class than the '16 class. However, there's a solid core to the '16 group and one way or another they're going to put together the rest of it. Hopefully there's a few big wins left for NU in this cycle, but in any case, it's an exciting time to find out who the newest Huskers are going to be.

• Fire 1

I'm wondering if the next 2 weeks will be the greatest 2-week recruiting stretch NU has seen in a long, long time. With all the potential 2016 recruits as well as many 2017 guys coming this weekend, I'm hoping that, come February 4, we will look back and say this was one of the greatest 2-week recruiting periods for NU.

Needed to bump this thread - because the prediction is coming!!!!

I'm really looking forward to it. As has been apparent for a long time, there's more groundwork in place for the '17 class than the '16 class. However, there's a solid core to the '16 group and one way or another they're going to put together the rest of it. Hopefully there's a few big wins left for NU in this cycle, but in any case, it's an exciting time to find out who the newest Huskers are going to be.

Well the kids we are in on are basically due to Riley having a good relationship with Keyshawns family and the kids friend. It is the classic case of knowing the right person and right time. I am not sure that is a good indicator of his recruiting prowess.