OT Chuck Filiaga [Michigan - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sarell and Filiaga are much closer to seeing the field at NU than our other OT commits. Farniok could slide inside as that is where he ends up if he makes it to the pros or so experts have said.

I was just going to say that I think if we get these guys Farniok slides inside. Thought that's where Farniok would have started but our depth st tackle isn't great.

Really enjoyed trip, couldn't have went much better. Liked the Sports Science and players. Plans to announce at All-American game. Just my opinion, sounds like we are in it but maybe trailing some others.

Seems to have really hit it off with Slade (Poly connection) while they were both here at the same time. That bodes well, considering we are supposed to be his favorite.

• Fire 1

Would we take him and Sarell if we could? I would think you only take one but since both these guys are really good it wouldn't be terrible to take both. The only problem with that is we don't have lots of spots open, but I would love to have one or both of these studs.

For two interior studs like Sarrell and Filaga, you MAKE room.

We have the interior wrapped up well - we NEED OT's very badly