RB Beau Bisharat [Colorado - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Maybe it's because he didn't want to look at manure mountains all day

attachicon.gifimage670079x.jpg

and wanted to look at real mountains instead:

attachicon.gifYWOQAUPBUTFYZPU.20110425223602.jpg

20141211__12DCSBUFw~1.jpg

Yeah, you have more loyal fans and Nebraska fans care more because 80% of Boulder residents are from other places and there're a million other things to do in Boulder. People move from places like Nebraska to places like Boulder - not the other way around. You may win more on Saturdays during the football season but CU wins on the other 45 Saturdays a year and the location of CU might be important to someone from Norcal. With that being said, it won't be fair if CU becomes good at football again because they're already good at everything else:)

False, I moved from Denver to Omaha and am loving it.

What are you trying to prove here buddy? You stole one four star. In fact, the only four star in your class of 16 commits. We have plenty of four star athletes to go around, and we'll finish 23rd in comparison to your 72nd. Man, talking Husker football is fun.

don't let the buffatroll get you.

Maybe it's because he didn't want to look at manure mountains all day

attachicon.gifimage670079x.jpg

and wanted to look at real mountains instead:

attachicon.gifYWOQAUPBUTFYZPU.20110425223602.jpg

20141211__12DCSBUFw~1.jpg

Yeah, you have more loyal fans and Nebraska fans care more because 80% of Boulder residents are from other places and there're a million other things to do in Boulder. People move from places like Nebraska to places like Boulder - not the other way around. You may win more on Saturdays during the football season but CU wins on the other 45 Saturdays a year and the location of CU might be important to someone from Norcal. With that being said, it won't be fair if CU becomes good at football again because they're already good at everything else:)

I remember my first bong hit!

Hey, i like Colorado, but CU football vs. Nebraska. Sorry, theres no argument.

It's not like he isn't also existing as a human being. Personal bias towards the Huskers aside, I'd much rather live in Colorado than Nebraska objectively, and much rather live in the Denver area than in Lincoln. Other people might feel the opposite. Regardless, Boulder is a great place, and he went where he thought was best for him. Who the hell are any of us to tell him he's wrong?

It's not like he isn't also existing as a human being. Personal bias towards the Huskers aside, I'd much rather live in Colorado than Nebraska objectively, and much rather live in the Denver area than in Lincoln. Other people might feel the opposite. Regardless, Boulder is a great place, and he went where he thought was best for him. Who the hell are any of us to tell him he's wrong?

Your point is? He's saying the same thing you are but saying our program isn't comparable.

Your point is? He's saying the same thing you are but saying our program isn't comparable.

Only the first sentence was really in regards to the quote. As in recruits have a lot more nuanced things to think through than just a side by side comparison of how prestigious and great a football program is. We have a better football program, but it can still easily and sensibly make more sense for individual recruits to think it's a better decision for them to play at an objectively inferior school.