Who will be the next DL Coach??????

Stumpy1

I like the looks of that guy. Nice feather in the cap w/ Aaron Donald, that dude is a wrecking ball. Plus, if he's at Whisky, chances are probably good that he's underpaid. That being said, it would be an interesting dynamic if Riley poaches this guy since Chryst has ties to Riley as well. Yes, I realize that this guy coached w/ Riley first.

Posted this on another thread.

http://www.uwbadgers.com/coaches.aspx?path=football&rc=25

I like the looks of that guy. Nice feather in the cap w/ Aaron Donald, that dude is a wrecking ball. Plus, if he's at Whisky, chances are probably good that he's underpaid. That being said, it would be an interesting dynamic if Riley poaches this guy since Chryst has ties to Riley as well. Yes, I realize that this guy coached w/ Riley first.

Yes, I believe he is in the low 200's

John Blake

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not him again!
You wouldn't want the guy that got Suh to Nebraska and is known as one of the best recruiters around? He was also cleared of any wrong doing while he was at UNC. I'd be happy to have him back.
  • Fire 2

John Blake

You wouldn't want the guy that got Suh to Nebraska and is known as one of the best recruiters around? He was also cleared of any wrong doing while he was at UNC. I'd be happy to have him back.

Maybe you should Tweet him then.
Great rebuttal. Glad I got your opinion on the subject.
  • Fire 5

John Blake

Absolutely not.
Because he's a supposed "slim ball"?