WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've had multiple broken bones in my foot from soccer. I've never had the cast go above my knee for a broken bone in my foot. That seems peculiar.

It depends if there's a muscle attachment at the portion of the bone that is fractured. That way you can isolate the muscle from moving to prevent a larger fracture.

• Fire 1

I've had multiple broken bones in my foot from soccer. I've never had the cast go above my knee for a broken bone in my foot. That seems peculiar.

It depends if there's a muscle attachment at the portion of the bone that is fractured. That way you can isolate the muscle from moving to prevent a larger fracture.

Thanks! I guess I was lucky on where I broke my foot.

Thanks! I guess I was lucky on where I broke my foot.

No one is lucky when it comes to where they break their foot! Every change of season reminds me of that crappy feeling 8 years ago.