WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can't be talking about Juju or Adoree Jackson

Rahmers keeping him up at night?
Rahn imo

Ah, hell it's "Reimers". What I did was combine Rahn/Reimers into Rahmers..... (Which would make a decent wideout by the way).

That sounds like a good idea. Would that fall under Mark Phillip's job description?

Lewis going to USC is a family decision. He has a rough life. Some days they struggle to have a meal on the table etc is what i have been told.

You do what you got to do. Some things are bigger than football and I have nothing but respect for that if his decision comes down to staying there to help out. There are worse things than kids learning to look out for others besides themselves.

Lewis going to USC is a family decision. He has a rough life. Some days they struggle to have a meal on the table etc is what i have been told.

You do what you got to do. Some things are bigger than football and I have nothing but respect for that if his decision comes down to staying there to help out. There are worse things than kids learning to look out for others besides themselves.

Can I honestly ask what is he going to do in Cali to help his family put food on the table that he can't do from Neb? If you think long enough about it, some illegal things come to mind which are far more likely in Cali than Neb. He should get out of Cali to stay away from things that could cause him problems.

Can I honestly ask what is he going to do in Cali to help his family put food on the table that he can't do from Neb? If you think long enough about it, some illegal things come to mind which are far more likely in Cali than Neb. He should get out of Cali to stay away from things that could cause him problems.
What problems are you saying he needs to get away from? I think the original poster my comment was directed towards discussed poverty which in itself is not a problem to fly across the country away from.

They can afford to attend his games if he stays in California.

What problems are you saying he needs to get away from? I think the original poster my comment was directed towards discussed poverty which in itself is not a problem to fly across the country away from.

Lewis made a comment earlier in his recruiting about wanting to get away from bad influences that are around him in Cali, so maybe that's it.

Lewis made a comment earlier in his recruiting about wanting to get away from bad influences that are around him in Cali, so maybe that's it.

Yes, I believe the words were "get out of the hood."

So Moiraine we're back to this conversation about being able to attend games? He has NEVER stated that as a reason for him staying at home and going to USC.

My implication and it isn't to say he will or would, but perhaps with the poverty issue, he might get involved with some things he shouldn't to make some extra money for his family.

Can players take food out of the training table hall? If so, right there is a good way to put food on the table. ;)

Can players take food out of the training table hall? If so, right there is a good way to put food on the table. ;)

Sounds like one helluva violation.