Mavric

WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

HE'S NOT COMING HERE. Just get over it already.

This ^^^^^^

PS. I know I missed on PJ Fleck going to Minnesota on the main board, but this I'm 99.999999% sure of.

Hes N boys. Follow the Rike man this time and I will lead you to the promised land

This a man we can all trust.

Hes N boys. Follow the Rike man this time and I will lead you to the promised land

Until, you know, Lewis picks Oregon State or some other Community College.

If he picks OSU we can ban Matty.
  • Upvote 2

If he picks OSU we can ban Matty.

I'm all N on that.

well this probably doesn't bode well for our chances with Joseph:

Not liking how things are playing out... feeling less and less confident. I really thought we were the leader until recently. Hopefully the coaches can re-emphasize the opportunity, playing time and immediate impact he can make here after the dead period.

So, if we get Lindsey, does it help or hurt our chances of getting lewis?

If anything it might help, but I doubt it has much effect. He is the slot WR we are looking for, while Lewis is the outside guy we need. Could help having a big time target to get in Lewis ear along with Gebbia, KJJ, and Mcquitty.

Matty,

Oh, I agree we need to get one before counting on having both. But, the coaches are recruiting both at the same time and time is running out on decisions. Both might end up being a signing day decision....wouldn't that be a wild signing day to get both?

That said, looking at this logically, if they play two different WR positions, I could see this helping. I would guess both Lindsey and Lewis are comfortable with the QBs we have in the program....especially Gebbia. The more talent at other positions can only help them succeed at theirs.

It's going to get interesting.

If you can offer what U$C does.....We need to get the big dawg on the horn

1126buffett.jpg?quality=60&strip=all&w=6

A proven stud QB and a long history of putting WR's in the league?

The situation: Nebraska and USC are tops for Lewis as it looks today. He will also visit Arizona State. Nebraska is likely recruiting him the hardest and the Huskers really need Lewis to head to Lincoln to keep the Calibraska movement humming along. USC is the local and comfortable option.

The prediction: USC. The proximity to home will be too much to overcome and Lewis will star in state and play just miles down the road from his high school. West Coast kids don’t always stay home, but the lure of replacing Ju Ju Smith-Schuster will be tempting.

Rivals

Coaches were in to visit today.

Not taking any visit this weekend but will be visiting USC the next two weekends.

Good deal on us visiting today

Both weekends?

Yes. One official and one unofficial.
Probably says everything we need to know about where he stands.

Devils advocate here.... maybe he just wants to give them everynlast opportunity before he commits elsewhere. Trying to see if he can fall in love with the place.

No longer a five-star on Rivals.

Basically said he doesn't show that he wants to dominate every play.

well shoot, if that's the case then USC should stop recruiting him right now :)

well shoot, if that's the case then USC should stop recruiting him right now :)

I figured that must mean he's a silent commit for us. :o

• Upvote 1

I figured he was dropping after the article yesterday on Rivals said he was the prospect trending down in the West. ( Lenoir was the prospect trending up) Noted that he forgot all his pads the first day for the Army All American practices and just never really got going. How do you forget your pads? Lol

I figured he was dropping after the article yesterday on Rivals said he was the prospect trending down in the West. ( Lenoir was the prospect trending up) Noted that he forgot all his pads the first day for the Army All American practices and just never really got going. How do you forget your pads? Lol

Devil's advocate, didn't Lewis have a semi serious knee/leg injury? He could be nervous about getting back out there, and or is holding himself back so if he does have another injury he doesn't lose a bunch of offers