Allow me one commit of these three ... Darnay, Gebbia, and KJJ.

Considering those guys read message boards etc. I think it is a terrible topic

Good lord. So now we're pu&&y-footin' around the message board with hesitation on what topics we discuss, because a kid "might" be reading it? Is a kid really not going to attend a school because some random fans on a message board might want another recruit a little more than they want him? How's that conversation go?

Riley: " Howdy-ho Junior! How's that mid-March commitment coming along? "

Junior: " Well Coach Riley, Nebraska has everything I want in a school. Elite facilities, unrivaled academic support, and one of the best environments in college football, but..... "

Riley: " uh-oh, I don't like buts, Junior.... "

Junior: " but.... there was a topic on a Nebraska message board that wanted fans to rank who they'd rather have out of myself, Gebbia, and Holmes.... "

Riley: " Oh goodness.... "

Junior: " Well, some of them didn't want me first, so..... I won't be attending Nebraska anymore.... "

Yeah, that sounds realistic.....

• Fire 4

KJJ.

Very talented but his name alone is going to really help with recruiting.

People are going to say, why would a kid from cali come out to the corn fields in Nebraska... Something special must be going down.

His dad will talk about Nebraska... I also think he is probably the most talented but just name alone is huge for recruiting and building the Nebraska brand.

KJJ.

Very talented but his name alone is going to really help with recruiting.

People are going to say, why would a kid from cali come out to the corn fields in Nebraska... Something special must be going down.

His dad will talk about Nebraska... I also think he is probably the most talented but just name alone is huge for recruiting and building the Nebraska brand.

This was the view in my head on the upside of KJJ as well.

Good lord. So now we're pu&&y-footin' around the message board with hesitation on what topics we discuss, because a kid "might" be reading it? Is a kid really not going to attend a school because some random fans on a message board might want another recruit a little more than they want him? How's that conversation go?

Junior: " Well Coach Riley, Nebraska has everything I want in a school. Elite facilities, unrivaled academic support, and one of the best environments in college football, but..... "

Junior: " but.... there was a topic on a Nebraska message board that wanted fans to rank who they'd rather have out of myself, Gebbia, and Holmes.... "

Junior: " Well, some of them didn't want me first, so..... I won't be attending Nebraska anymore.... "

KJJ has mentioned our negativity before amigo

I didn't know a reasonable, and harmless debate over someone's personal rankings of elite players was considered being negative, compadre....

I didn't know a reasonable, and harmless debate over someone's personal rankings of elite players was considered being negative, compadre....

Just seems like a foolish topic to me when there are so many offers etc going out at this point, hombre

• Fire 1

Just seems like a foolish topic to me when there are so many offers etc going out at this point, hombre

Yet here you are contributing to the topic and giving it more attention by putting it further up in the forum.

Yet here you are contributing to the topic and giving it more attention by putting it further up in the forum.

You're right Tonto

• 4 weeks later...

Let's break this down:

Darnay Holmes has been quoted saying UCLA is his top school. Yet the crystal ball guys have Stanford as their prediction and he had said in an interview a while back Stanford was his dream school. He seems to be a smart kid who really sees that opportunity at the big name education as something to think about before football. YET then why does he come to Nebraska 5x for visits? Why does he call it his second home and keep coming back? His actions say he really likes Nebraska and he is investing an awful lot of time in that school for it to be his 3rd choice.

KJJ - POB said he's in, he's been to NU 5/6 times now, brought his whole family, tweets about Nebraska weekly and has thrown out things like "I've gotta get use to the cold". All the insiders have him as a lock to Nebraska and his actions and words would indicate the same.

Tristan Gebbia - he has been to NU 3x now and has brought his whole family. A Nebraska radio show let it out that his parents met with a realtor to check out condos since his dad's company has a branch in Omaha and they wanted to find a potential place to own for ppl to stay at for games this fall. But he's also taken a couple of visits to ole miss and his parents both went there. I see him highly considering both of these schools at this point with Nebraska possibly as the slight leader. The advantage we offer him over ole miss is the comfort factor of having a couple of his teammates come with him (Dismuke/KJJ), his familiarity with the program and the fact that his dad will be around often on business. He has also gotten to work with coach langsdorf one on one during the satellite camp last fall, so he knows his coaching.