S Aashari Crosswell [Arizona State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

33 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Crosswell commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

http://scout.com/college/football/recruiting/Article/Four-Star-DB-Aashari-Crosswell-Set-To-Visit-NebraskaColorado-UCL-106719011

"I have a great relationship with Coach Donte (Williams, DB coach). He has been recruiting me for a long time and offered me when he was at Arizona. I already had an offer from Nebraska before he got there but I didn't talk to the coaches there like I do now, I'm in regular contact with him and he's a big reason why I like Nebraska."

With the Labor Day weekend, Crosswell is staying in Lincoln until Monday.

"Im still here now," Crosswell said moments ago. "I'm having a great time, Nebraska is crazy in a good way. I knew the game atmosphere was going to be crazy but I didn't know it was going to be like that.

"I had people calling me out by name and asking for autographs, I never experienced anything like that. I'm very comfortable here and enjoying being around the players and coaches."

Just prior to his visit, Crosswell told us he planned to take a few more trips and had no plans to make a quick decision.

"I plan to go through the process, I don't want to commit anywhere until I take my trips," Crosswell said. "A few other schools I'm interested in are Colorado, UCLA, USC and Washington. I don't have any other visit dates set up yet but I know I want to check out Washington and Colorado officially and I could do an official or unofficial to UCLA and USC.

• Plus1 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

21 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Sure would be nice to swoop in on this one, especially with the connection to Williams on the old staff.  Quite a stud to land this late in the game.  

Any one have any new info on our status with the young lad?

Not sure Frost and Co have even talked with him. Rumors of possible academic problems. Wash St in play. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to S Aashari Crosswell [Arizona State - Signed LOI]