30 For 30 to feature the 1994-1995 Huskers

knapplc

I know that all the ages on here vary greatly, so I think it would be interesting to see what people on the board were doing during the 1994 and 1995 seasons.

I was those 2 seasons were my first 2 years at UNL, so it was an awesome time for me. Enjoying college life and watching the team dominate was so fun.

I was in 5th and 6th grade. I remember bawling my eyes out after losing to FSU, and being so happy after 94. My dad was never much of a football fan (he is more of one now though) but I distinctly remember watching the entire '96 fiesta bowl with him.

I know that all the ages on here vary greatly, so I think it would be interesting to see what people on the board were doing during the 1994 and 1995 seasons.

I was those 2 seasons were my first 2 years at UNL, so it was an awesome time for me. Enjoying college life and watching the team dominate was so fun.

Nice. My uncle was a walk-on safety on the team from 93-96, talk about golden years to be a student and a player!

Nice. My uncle was a walk-on safety on the team from 93-96, talk about golden years to be a student and a player!

What were you up to during those years, LOMS?

Living in North Dakota being lucky to see 2-3 games per year on TV and having no idea what was happening as a 6 year old.

Living in North Dakota being lucky to see 2-3 games per year on TV and having no idea what was happening as a 6 year old.

Young pup.

I was 8 when we finally beat Miami in '94. My Grandpa who was on the fence about TO, due to us continually falling just short, finally said "Maybe he isn't so bad after all" at the games conclusion. I went and cut out a big red N out of construction paper and taped it to my bedroom door.

My mom got me a "Looking for more in '94" poster that you could write scores on. I recently found it and put it in a frame and hung it in my Husker themed bar room.

The important thing to remember is that this documentary is not being created for Nebraska fans - it's being created for sports fans. And what do a lot of sports fans love? Controversy.

I think this has potential to be really good, but I'm glad to see a lot of people here realize/understand it won't be a sunshine-pumping piece. There's going to be some things in here that Nebraska fans would rather not talk about, but if it wasn't for those things, then the documentary wouldn't be overly appealing to the masses.

• Fire 2

The important thing to remember is that this documentary is not being created for Nebraska fans - it's being created for sports fans. And what do a lot of sports fans love? Controversy.

I think this has potential to be really good, but I'm glad to see a lot of people here realize/understand it won't be a sunshine-pumping piece. There's going to be some things in here that Nebraska fans would rather not talk about, but if it wasn't for those things, then the documentary wouldn't be overly appealing to the masses.

The director has been quoted as saying it's not going to be an indictment or an expose, but it's also not going to ignore the off the field stuff and only celebrate the accomplishments. So, presumably, there will be a fair balance.