RB A.J. Davis [Pittsburgh - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: A.J. Davis
Hometown: Lakeland, Florida
School: Lakeland
Position: Running Back
Height: 6-0
Weight: 190
40 time:
Offers: Arizona State, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Marshall, Miami, Mississippi State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ohio State, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Southern Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas Tech, Virginia Tech, West Virginia
Visits:

Twitter

247 Composite: #113 Overall; #8 RB; .9482; :star :star :star :star

Rivals: :star :star :star :star
247: #150 Overall; #11 RB; :star :star :star :star
Scout: #176 Overall; #18 RB; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #100 Overall; #14 RB; :star :star :star :star

Hudl

• 1 month later...

This young man would be the perfect fit in our offense with the speed, agility, hands and guts to be a great Husker! Join the best Husker recruiting class in 20 years as the Huskers ascend to the top of the college football world once again! As the featured running back, you will have the chance to win, learn and become the best in everything you will do in life. As a Husker, you will join an elite fraternity of athletes that will enjoy the life changing consequences of making the right choice! Go Big Red!

• 4 weeks later...

With the super class of 2017 the Huskers are assembling, this young man would be the crown jewell! He will be the next truly GREAT I back. He brings back memories of guys like Lawrence Phillips, Damon Benning, Clinton Childs, Derek Brown and Calvin Jones. He has the speed and a double dose of 'make em miss' and runs with the toughness and 'I won't go out of boards without delivering the final shot myself' attitude that will be electric for the Sea of Red! He runs fast, strong, carries the ball well, finishes runs (on those rare plays when he does get tackled - lol) and has the mindset of taking it to the house every touch! He has good hands and you can see he likes to block tough as well! I have watched his highlights a couple times - he's will be a fun Husker ! Has quite a offer list but his absolute best choice, hands down, is Lincoln. Go Big Red!

• Fire 1

With the super class of 2017 the Huskers are assembling, this young man would be the crown jewell! He will be the next truly GREAT I back. He brings back memories of guys like Lawrence Phillips, Damon Benning, Clinton Childs, Derek Brown and Calvin Jones. He has the speed and a double dose of 'make em miss' and runs with the toughness and 'I won't go out of boards without delivering the final shot myself' attitude that will be electric for the Sea of Red! He runs fast, strong, carries the ball well, finishes runs (on those rare plays when he does get tackled - lol) and has the mindset of taking it to the house every touch! He has good hands and you can see he likes to block tough as well! I have watched his highlights a couple times - he's will be a fun Husker ! Has quite a offer list but his absolute best choice, hands down, is Lincoln. Go Big Red!

Here we go again.

I'd rather have Hill.

I like Davis a lot and would be happy with him or Hill. I think it's smart for the coaches to pursue 2 or 3 solid RBs simultaneously.

I'd rather have Carr. The harder pull but he just reiterated he still plans on visiting.

Agreed. But, if Hill or Davis wanted N you can't turn either one away.

Plus he's the only one from California. Anyone who plays outside of California is trash.
Just wish he was from good old western Nebraska so the old timers can be happy again.

Here we go again.

I'd rather have Hill.

Eh no. This guy has faster football speed, runs with more authority and power. And his personality is better. Rather have this guy than Hill in a heart beat.

Dumb-and-dumber-gif.gif

• 6 months later...