RB Cordarrian Richardson [Central Florida - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maryland also signed 30+ kids so that inflates the ranking a lot.

I get that but look at their top ones. 8 4 stars alone is pretty impressive. .95,.925, .92, .91, .90 all in there too with the rest of the 4 stars right around .90. Slap in 7 early enrollees and you've got a crew that could potentially be prepared pretty well for next year.

They aren't world beaters by any means, I'm just saying I'm somewhat surprised by their turnout.

This guy is supposedly going to be a class casualty. Has some work to do in the classroom to qualify.

Its why Clemson let him go. Otherwise he would've stuck.

All it took for Maryland was to have someone that gives a damn about recruiting, like Durkin does, to keep DMV area talent home. 6 of their 4 stars are with 30 miles of their campus. All of them are with 200 miles. Unfortunately for them they have to keep that up in their division all while trying to beat OSU, Michigan, MSU and Penn State every year.

• 10 months later...

So, this kid was recruited by schools like Clemson, Bama, Auburn, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Michigan, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Penn State, Tennessee, West Virginia.

He signed with UCF.  I wonder, just wonder, if anything ever happens with this kid outside of UCF.  He had class issues. 

Edited by BigRedN
  • 1 month later...