RB Grahm Roberts

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think if he wants to commit you take his commitment as an ATH and continue to go after the bigger fish we have on our board. Doesn't mean this kid isn't talented at all just seems to be the right idea if you think he can play O or D

Fits the philosophy of get the talent on board and figure out how to best use them later. I'm all about getting this guy signed on for either side of the ball.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 5 weeks later...

Roberts would like to be N but we may slow play him since we have some better guys with high interest right now. There are 2 or 3 guys right now who I think we would like before Roberts. He is a good back, but they prefer a great top 250 back if they can get one.

Who are the better guys you know of that have high interest?

Mychale Salahuddin out of Washington DC and Keaontay Ingram out of Texas. Both have breakaway speed and quick twitch that Grahm doesn't have. Grahm is a power up the middle strong guy who doesn't have the extra gear or speed to breakaway. The other guys are more multipurpose backs and Reggie Davis wants a do it all player.

Roberts would like to be N but we may slow play him since we have some better guys with high interest right now. There are 2 or 3 guys right now who I think we would like before Roberts. He is a good back, but they prefer a great top 250 back if they can get one.

Who are the better guys you know of that have high interest?
Mychale Salahuddin out of Washington DC and Keaontay Ingram out of Texas. Both have breakaway speed and quick twitch that Grahm doesn't have. Grahm is a power up the middle strong guy who doesn't have the extra gear or speed to breakaway. The other guys are more multipurpose backs and Reggie Davis wants a do it all player.
Do either of these guys have us as "high interest" or is it wishful thinking?