SIGNED - TE Kurt Rafdal

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What does this do for our class ranking ?

15th on Scout

19th on Rivals

21st on 247 (could be wrong on this one)

20th on 247

Someone must have lost a recruit because we were 21st after adding him. I'll take it! He really brought us up in Rivals. Weren't we just like 31st or something? Maybe that was before Calvin too. Those aren't bad spots with the potential of highly rated guys (most likely Blades) still on the board.

Big 10 Rankings:

Scout- 4th (moved passed Penn State and gaining on Maryland who is done I'd think)

Rivals- 5th

247- 5th

I think we pass Maryland in all services in the end even though they'll have more numbers. Penn State will be the one to watch. They have 18 commits right now but not sure how many they are taking. Either way Top 3-4 class and clear top in the west would be a good finish. Now to translate it onto the field...

15th on Scout

19th on Rivals

20th on 247

Someone must have lost a recruit because we were 21st after adding him. I'll take it! He really brought us up in Rivals. Weren't we just like 31st or something? Maybe that was before Calvin too. Those aren't bad spots with the potential of highly rated guys (most likely Blades) still on the board.

Big 10 Rankings:

Scout- 4th (moved passed Penn State and gaining on Maryland who is done I'd think)

Rivals- 5th

247- 5th

I think we pass Maryland in all services in the end even though they'll have more numbers. Penn State will be the one to watch. They have 18 commits right now but not sure how many they are taking. Either way Top 3-4 class and clear top in the west would be a good finish. Now to translate it onto the field...

Maryland is in at least 1 more big corner. Castro-Fields or something I think. Few CB's today.

15th on Scout

19th on Rivals

20th on 247

Big 10 Rankings:

Rivals- 5th

247- 5th

Maryland is in at least 1 more big corner. Castro-Fields or something I think. Few CB's today.

Good lord their whole team is going to be freshmen.

But if you want to know his real value, heres how: On the day he decommitted from Indiana in early January, Nebraska, Iowa, Florida, LSU, Georgia and Ohio State were all in contact within 24 hours, according to his high school coach, to gauge his interest. Read that list of names again.

Link: http://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/recruiting/recruiting-five-quick-takes-on-kurt-rafdal-s-commit/article_5ef2978c-e675-11e6-bfe3-7fb98df464b1.html

• Fire 1

But if you want to know his real value, heres how: On the day he decommitted from Indiana in early January, Nebraska, Iowa, Florida, LSU, Georgia and Ohio State were all in contact within 24 hours, according to his high school coach, to gauge his interest. Read that list of names again.

Link: http://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/recruiting/recruiting-five-quick-takes-on-kurt-rafdal-s-commit/article_5ef2978c-e675-11e6-bfe3-7fb98df464b1.html

There we go. That's the article I was talking about. Thanks!

He's slow, but my goodness is he a large man. Lots of potential here for a great edge blocker and mid-level receiver. Great pickup.

Ha! That was my initial thought from film too. He doesn't need to be our break away guy luckily. Intermediate routes to move the chains and red zone threat will be main roles. Like you said great pick up. I know Allen has about 20 less pounds than this guy. Is he any more athletic?

Who voted for: Nebraska

HuskermanMike, huskerfan92, 1995 Redux, HuskerExpat, Bball1091, Dillrp4NU, seaofred92, nphuskers12, Jackskers83, Mavric, L.husker713, Ed Helms, Squeaks, Hedley Lamarr, huskerenner, 1HuskrFan, Cornhole, caveman99, Brouhaha, Norhusker, Huskertrapper, Touchdown Tommie, Treand3, SkerLover95, broganreynik, swmohusker, NU41SB, LumberJackSker, AZRaiderH8r, Scott Tenorman, huskersrule95, Six pack, big red one, Judoka, PlainsWarrior26, smurphy14, sho, bugeater17, molsen, IllinioisHusker, Snowbird, CMT1525, Sker4Ever, ADS, SUHperman, MattyIce, NM11046, GSG5545, Roger Dorn, Husker_luver, Decked, spurs1990, Born In The Corn, GM_Tood, MO Husker, Wunderkind, Husker from Kansas, Eric the Red, PattyG, DefensiveLineU, HipHipHooray21, Crashman44b, SouthLincoln Husker, SandhillshuskerW, Huskerzoo, Minnesota_husker, Suhness

He's slow, but my goodness is he a large man. Lots of potential here for a great edge blocker and mid-level receiver. Great pickup.

No straight line speed, but I thought he was fairly quick out of his breaks... for a big guy

Don't let those tall guys fool you. They don't look fast on film but they cover ground. If you are a defender and not ready they will be on you before you know it. Plus with his size he can be good at getting space by sneaky push offs.