SIGNED - TE Kurt Rafdal

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With Leitao, we're done at TE, right?

Unless its the right one, and I don't think Rafdal is at this point now.

Disagree. We have 2 scholarship TEs after this year (Snyder & Stoll, correct me if I'm wrong). We're taking a minimum of 2, more than likely 3 - makes sense as we are losing 3 senior scholarship TEs. That is what Mavric has predicted as well on the roster break downs he posts on the 2017 Recruiting thread.

Disagree. We have 2 scholarship TEs after this year (Snyder & Stoll, correct me if I'm wrong). We're taking a minimum of 2, more than likely 3 - makes sense as we are losing 3 senior scholarship TEs. That is what Mavric has predicted as well on the roster break downs he posts on the 2017 Recruiting thread.

Looking for more ready made prospects. Guess what I'm saying is Rafdal doesn't fit that mold. There should be three but they're trying to get a high end kid.

• Fire 1

Looking for more ready made prospects. Guess what I'm saying is Rafdal doesn't fit that mold. There should be three but they're trying to get a high end kid.

This guy is a smart man. Listen to him. :)

This guy is a smart man. Listen to him. :)

Here's to them getting that type!

The number will be 3 scholarship TE's from the current roster also on the roster next year, David Engelhaupt was in last year's class as well. I also think Hoppes will earn a scholly for 2017, but he will be a Sr. so shouldn't be a big factor on how many TE's they take this year. Unless it is a big target, and also on how well Allen's recovery goes this year, I am not sure I see them taking another TE in this cycle. They would have 5-6 scholarship TE's on the roster next year and I would bet they would like to even out the number per class a bit instead of lump recruiting.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...