Nebraska High School Players - Class of 2018

Mavric

• 2 weeks later...

Still think he's a kid we regret leaving the state if he does. This isn't our typical "recruit more Nebraska kids" or "look, he at least has FCS offers" - not very often P5 guys come through Lincoln at any position, and we all know we need help in the trenches. I like him more than Masry.

Still think he's a kid we regret leaving the state if he does. This isn't our typical "recruit more Nebraska kids" or "look, he at least has FCS offers" - not very often P5 guys come through Lincoln at any position, and we all know we need help in the trenches. I like him more than Masry.

I can't argue with any of that. The drive to put in that level of work alone is worth a scholarship to see what comes of it in 4-5 years at the University.

Trust in Parrella. We haven't contacted him for a while and Wilhite was the one that asked him to attend the spring game. Leads me to believe we are in pretty good shape with some much better prospects.

And that doesn't answer my point that, in my opinion, he's better than Masry. If we shouldn't take Williams because 1) we're in on better prospects or 2) we officially have too many Williams (lololol), then we shouldn't take Masry either IMO.

Could you imagine if we did though... Keith Williams, Donte Williams, Aaron Williams, Kieron Williams, Bryson Williams, Keyan Williams...

Trust in Parrella. We haven't contacted him for a while and Wilhite was the one that asked him to attend the spring game. Leads me to believe we are in pretty good shape with some much better prospects.

And that doesn't answer my point that, in my opinion, he's better than Masry. If we shouldn't take Williams because 1) we're in on better prospects or 2) we officially have too many Williams (lololol), then we shouldn't take Masry either IMO.

Could you imagine if we did though... Keith Williams, Donte Williams, Aaron Williams, Kieron Williams, Bryson Williams, Keyan Williams...

Again...no offense but I trust Parrella over a bunch of guys on an internet message board to evaluate recruits.

He must be pretty damn good then, because Masry's upside is significant.